Your Outcomes team has created this online resource center just for you!
Feel free to explore! Here are our suggestions for how to get started.
- Create a login. (See "Sign Up" link in upper right-hand corner of this page.) This allows you access to more sections of the site.
- Customize your profile. Once signed in, click on your name (in the upper right-hand corner where the Sign Up link used to be) and then click Edit. You can add a photo and your contact info so other members of the Member Campus Community know who you are.
- Visit the Resource Lab. There is something for each module in Compliance Assist from general Accreditation information to tips on creating assessment plans and culture.
- Listen to a recorded webinar. Now you can quench your thirst for assessment knowledge at home in your pajamas! (We'll be adding more of these soon.) You can also download the PowerPoint presentation to take notes on.
- Peruse the Frequently Asked Questions and Compliance Assist Documentation. Enhance your Compliance Assist IQ!
- "Like" an article. This lets us know this content is helpful to you.
- Comment on an article. Comments allow you to contribute to the conversation, or ask us a question.
- Search. If you can't find what you are looking for, use the Search feature. Still no dice? Comment here and we'll work on adding it!
- See the Site Map.
We're interested in your feedback!
Additionally, if you run into a problem with the technology, you can quickly and efficiently submit a support request, so we can solve the issue as quickly as possible!